Daili mail gazetesinin haberine göre Airbnb şirketinin en iyi semtler listesinde beşinci olan Koukaki semtinden Türkler
Acropolis manzaralı evlere ilgi göstermektedir.
The general area of Koukaki borders from the north with Makrygianni neighbourhood and the historical district of Plaka (the historical neighbourhood of Athens), the Municipality of Kallithea and Petralonaneighbourhood from the south, Neos Kosmos neighbourhood from the east, and Filopappou and Thisioneighbourhoods from the west. The two largest streets that cross Koukaki are Veikou Street (north-to-south) and Dimitrakopoulou Street (south-to-north). On the borderline between Koukaki and Neos Kosmos stands Andrea Syngrou Avenue, an important avenue in Athens that connects its center with Poseidonos Avenue to the south.
UP-AND-COMING NEIGHBOURHOODS TO VISIT… BY THE NUMBERS:
1. Chūō-ku in Osaka, Japan – 7000% growth
2. Banglampoo in Bangkok, Thailand – 1230% growth
3. Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – 1200% growth
4. Capucins in Bordeaux, France – 950% growth
5. Koukaki in Athens, Greece – 800% growth
6. Triana in Seville, Spain – 750% growth
7. Hammerbrook in Hamburg, Germany – 400% growth
8. Kaneohe on Oahu, US – 320% growth
9. Meireles in Fortaleza, Brazil – 285% growth
10. Roma Sur in Mexico City, Mexico – 275% growth
11. Oak Lawn in Dallas, US – 260% growth
12. Poncey-Highland in Atlanta, GA – 240% growth
13. District VII in Budapest, Hungary – 145% growth
14. The Bukit Peninsula, Bali – 130% growth
15. Richmond in Melbourne, Australia – 126% growth
16. Constitución in Buenos Aires, Argentina – 125% growth
Koukaki in Athens, Greece
Adjacent to The Acropolis, Koukaki sits at the bottom of the Lofos Filopappou and is home to ancient treasures. Pictured is the interior of an Airbnb there
Adjacent to The Acropolis, Koukaki sits at the bottom of the Lofos Filopappou and, like all great neighborhoods in Greece, is home to many ancient treasures.
In recent years two pedestrian-only streets have cropped up in the neighborhood, Drakou and Olymbou streets, making it a fantastic destination for a wander.
After it became a pedestrian playground, the street morphed to have a cafe-like feel with all of the restaurants and bars placing tables and chairs outside. Grab a coffee, a book, and a seat and watch the parade of people go by.
While you can pop down almost anywhere to grab a drink, O Pmampas has a wide selection of beers, and Vinni Biraria has 66 beers on their menu. For ‘creative’ Greek cuisine, Edodi is a foodie haven. Ambrosia is popular for traditional Greek fare while Skoumbri specializes in seafood.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3388908/Trendy-local-gems-world-revealed-Airbnb-releases-list-16-neighbourhoods-visit-year.html#ixzz4Pd24zhWX
kaynak : Daily Mail Gazetesi
Koukaki semti için daha fazla bilgi için tıklayın … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koukaki
Paragraphyunanistan emlak türkçe bilen emlakçı kosta arslanoğlu