- The Content of Legal Services
- Preparation of the letter of attorney in the presence of the consulate or Greek notary. (Having a translator is mandatory).
- Acquisition of a tax number from the Greek Tax Office.
- Checking the necessary documents to open a bank account and liaison with the bank.
- Legal counseling and representation during the purchase and sale of the property.
- Detailed research of the legal status of the property and reporting.
- Legal counseling and representation during the processes in the Land Registry Office.
- Monitoring the process of the Sale Agreement/Liaisons with the seller, engineer, and/or accountants and monitoring of the necessary documents and reports.
- Notarization of the tax returns in the Tax Office.
- Making bank checks and sales agreements (depending on the authorization in the letter of attorney)
- Signing and completion of the Sales Agreement in the presence of a notary.
- Application for title deed transactions and the completion of the process.
- Application for the residence permit and monitoring of the process.
- Expenses for the Deed Contract
- The fee for legal counseling is determined according to the value of the property.
- The full fee of legal counseling for the properties which worth between 0,00 – 70.000 Euros is 700,00 Euros + %24 VAT,
- The full fee of legal counseling for the properties which worth between 70.001 – 500.000 Euros is %1 of the value of the property + %24 VAT,
- The full fee of legal counseling for the properties which worth 500.001 Euros or more is %0.8 of the value of the property + %24 VAT.
- The fee of the notary is determined according to the value of the property.
- Notary Fee: 1% + 24% VAT (There might be additional expense due to the pages of the deed contract and requested original copies (with stamps) of the deed contract.
- The properties with lower sales-purchase value require a higher notary fee in percentage. For example, a property with 40.000 Euros of sales-purchase value requires a notary fee of approximately 900,00 Euros.
3.Expenses in the Land Registry Office: approximately 0,7%
4. Tax for the purchase of a property: %3,09
- Application and Monitoring of Residence Permit
- For the invertor and three family members: Legal Fee 2.500,00 Euros + 24% VAT (Application fees are excluded.)
- For the invertor and a family member: Legal Fee 2.000,00 Euros + 24% VAT (Application fees are excluded.)
Investor’s Application Fee (e-paravolo): 2.000,00 Euros
Family Members’ Application Fee (e-paravolo): 150,00 Euros
D.Fee for the engineer’s report (we will inform you about the price quotation from the engineer with whom we collaborate.
E.Health Insurance for the application for the residence permit: Annual insurance for each costs 220,00 Euros (ERGO Health Insurance).