An architect will then visit the property and check everything related to the property:
- urban characteristics of the property
- possible encumbrances of the property
- matching of the building and the urban planning
- building characteristics
- possible pathologies of the flat and the building
- age of the building
- finish, and installations
- The quality of materials used in construction.
- Possible dampness and evidence of water seepage.
- Settling of structural elements, including the foundation.
- The plumbing system: checking drainage and all fixtures and faucets.
- The electrical system: checking the number of circuits, the fusebox, and the electrical meter.
- The gas water heater.
- The heating, air conditioning systems.
- Whether the above systems all conform to current regulations.
- The condition of the roof, and the rainwater fittings and drainage.
- Adequacy of retaining walls.
- Termites or other forms of infestation.
- The quality of carpentry of the doors and windows.
You can contact us : [email protected]r via whatsapp or viber .
[email protected] veya 00306987098983 whatsapp ve viber vasıtasıyla irtibata geçebilirsiniz