The Golden Visa Programme will provide investors with the following advantages:
– No need to obtain a visa to enter Greece .
– No need to obtain a visa to travel in Europe (Schengen area). Investors may stay totally 180 days in Schengen area countries .
The Schengen Area includes the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece,
Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia,
Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
Romania, Bulgaria and Croatia are currently candidate countries to the Schengen Area
– Living and working in Greece. Applicants are free to establish a company in Greece and to perform commercial activities in Greece.
– Residency is given to wife to children and to the mother and father of applicant and his wife .
– Permanent Residency after for 5 years
– Citizenship after 7 years
Do you have any additional questions? If so, please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with additional information.